WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Abstract presenting authors, who are early career researchers, aged 35 or under at the opening date of the Conference.
- Applicants will be chosen among presenting authors whose abstract is among better scoring of those eligible for this award
- Presenting authors must have submitted their abstract to the Conference via the website.
- Awardees will provide banking details for the transfer of the award. The transfer will only be made after the Conference.
- Awardees’ names and institutions will be published on the Conference website.
HOW TO APPLY
- Via the abstract submission
- Applicants must submit a copy of their passport, a brief CV and a signed statement from the senior author in the group that indicates in reasonable detail the young investigator’s contribution, where there are co-authors or study group collaborators. The required documents should be submitted via a link that will be provided during the abstract submission.